Hotpoint RGA824DEDWW 24" White Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Hotpoint)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Standard Clean Oven
- Features a smooth, porcelain-enamel on steel liner with embossed shelf supports. The smooth surface and rounded corners make cleaning by hand easier and more convenient.
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition
- As opposed to a conventional standing pilot, which can waste energy, the electric pilotless ignition provides reliable burner ignition operation.
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Interior Oven Light
- Brightens interior to make foods easy to find. Illuminates the oven interior.
- Porcelain Unswept Cooktop
- One piece cooktop has a raised edge all around the cooktop to help contain spills for easy cleanup. There are no cracks or crevices to trap dirt or food particles, and smooth-porcelain enameled surface wipes clean easily.
- Broiler Drawer
- Supplies a concentrated heat for crisping and browning.
- Two Oven Racks
- The oven includes two oven racks that feature a durable construction to securely hold any size or type of cookware.
|Total Capacity:||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 5A; 60Hz|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|All Purpose Burners:||4 (9,100 BTU)|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||2 Doubles|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes; Switch|
|Cooktop Surface:||Lift-Up; Porcelain Enameled|
|Valves:||140 Degrees of Turn|
|Broiler Pan and Grid:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty Notes for Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width:||20"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||16 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||142 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||122 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.