- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Coil Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- Electronic Clock And Timer
- Features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen
- Big View Window
- Provides a large, convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
|Total Capacity:||5 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||Yes|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In (1500 watt)|
|8" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In (2600 watt)|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:||Chrome|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Lift-up Cooktop w/Dual Support Rods:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Oven Control Features:||Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable Full-Width|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 3/8"|
|Interior Width:||23 3/4"|
|Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||138 lb|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||158 lb|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40 A|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40 A|
|KW Rating at 208V:||9.9 KW|
|KW Rating at 240V:||12.6 KW|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.