Hotpoint RB536DPWW 30" White Electric Coil Range (View all from Hotpoint)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Coil Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- Electronic Clock And Timer
- Features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning
|Total Capacity:||5 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||Yes|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In (1500 watt)|
|8" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In (2600 watt)|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:||Chrome|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Lift-up Cooktop w/Dual Support Rods:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Oven Control Features:||Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable Full-Width|
|Color Appearance:||White on White|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|White Glass Frameless Lift-off Oven Door:||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Interior Width:||23 3/4"|
|Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||138 lb|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||158 lb|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40 A|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40 A|
|KW Rating at 208V:||9.9 KW|
|KW Rating at 240V:||12.6 KW|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.