Hotpoint HTDX100GMWW 6.0 Cu. Ft. White Gas Dryer (View all from Hotpoint)
- 6.0 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads
- 3 drying cycles, including cottons, help you properly care for a variety of fabric types
- DuraDrum dryer drum offers durability and reliable tumbling
- Rotary controls are placed in the rear for easy access and operation
- 3 temperature settings provide the proper heat for different fabric types to help ensure that clothes are not over-dried
- Sound reduction system helps minimize dryer noise
- Wrinkle-free option helps prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics
- Up-front lint filter helps optimize air flow through the drum and helps simplifies cleaning the filter
- Reverse-a-Door feature enables the door opening to be reversed to meet different laundry room needs
- Up to 90 ft. venting capability for flexible installation options
- White exterior adds a classic look to your laundry room
|Case Depth||25 1/2|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||105|
|Overall Depth||25 1/2|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||49 1/4|
|Height to Top of Case||36|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.