Hotpoint HSWP1000MWW 3.5 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer (View all from Hotpoint)
- ExtrAction Ribbed Basket
- Removes more moisture than smooth baskets.
- Auto Balance Suspension System
- Handles the heaviest loads without banging or walking, to help reduce noise.
- Dual-Action Agitator
- Provides gentle, dual-action wash.
- 3 Water Levels
- Allows user to match the water level to each load of wash.
- 8 Wash Cycles
- Multiple cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics and soils.
- 3 Wash/Rinse Temperatures
- A variety of temperatures provide great wash results and longer fabric life.
- 630 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast speeds remove more water during the spin cycle to minimize drying time.
|Total Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Agitator Type:||Dual-Action Agitator|
|Control Type:||Rotary Electromechanical|
|Number Of Cycles:||8|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||2-Pulsed|
|Whites Cycle:||Heavy/Light Soil; Rinse and Spin; Drain and Spin|
|Colors Cycle:||Heavy/Light Soil; Rinse/Rinse and Spin; Drain and Spin|
|Permanent Press Cycle:||Heavy/Light Soil; Rinse/Rinse and Spin; Drain and Spin|
|Casuals Cycle:||Heavy Soil; Light Soil|
|Wash Basket Type:||PermaTuf II|
|Color Lid Instructions:||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel Cabinet:||Yes|
|Steel Drive Transmission:||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||630 RPM|
|Power / Ratings|
|Motor Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height with Lid 90°:||51"|
|Net Weight:||142 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||152 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.