Quality, technology, design and sustainability. Four brand values that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. The highest standards are set to ensure that every time you turn on a GROHE faucet or step into a GROHE shower you can feel the difference.
Included Products And Features
- Non-swivel high spout with flow control
- Union nut with 7/16" drilling pressure resistant flexible connection hoses (between spout and side valves)
- SilkMove Ceramic Cartridges
- 1 1/4" pop-up waste set Application Operation is possible in conjunction with:
- Pressurized storage heaters
- Thermally controlled instantaneous heaters
- Hydraulically controlled instantaneous heaters Operation with low-pressure storage heaters (displacement water heaters) is not possible Flow pressure
- Min. 7.25 psi
|Handles Included ||Yes |
|Valve Included ||No |
|Escutcheon Included ||No |
- Plumbing Type:
No Rebates Available
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.