GE PVM9215DFWW Profile 2.1 Cu. Ft. White Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
- 2.1 cu. ft. capacity
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Porcelain enamel interior makes it easier to clean dried-on foods. Non-porous surface also makes cleaning spills and splatters a snap.
- Power Save Mode
- This mode delivers a reduction in standby power while the unit is not in use. The clock continues to operate on schedule, while Power Saver is activated and during power failures.
- USDA MyPlate Menu
- Offers healthy pre-programmed food options and recipes.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- Four-Speed with Boost, 400 CFM Venting Fan System
- Quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop to keep kitchen air fresh and clean.
|Total Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Sound Volume Control:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Dial; Electronic Touch|
|Cooking Lighting:||Halogen; Progammable Night Light; Bright/Night/Off|
|Exhaust Fan:||4-Speed Including Boost; 400 CFM|
|Add 30 Seconds Option:||Yes|
|Power Saver Mode:||Yes|
|Microwave Sensor Controls:||Family Snacks; MyPlate Menu; Steam Cook; Defrost|
|Rack Type:||1 Wire Oven Rack; 2 Positions|
|Microwave Oven Interior:||Easy Clean Interior|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock:||Scrolling|
|Program Cooking:||Yes (Option Pad)|
|Turntable Size:||14 1/4"|
|Electrical Input - 120V:||1,580W|
|Electrical Input - 120V:||15A|
|Handle:||Stainless Steel Appearance|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||15 1/2"|
|Product Height:||16 1/2"|
|Cavity Width:||20 7/8"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 1/2"|
|Cavity Height:||10 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||57 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||63 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.