GE PVM9195DFCC Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Bisque Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- 1.9 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Porcelain enamel interior makes it easier to clean dried-on foods. Non-porous surface also makes cleaning spills and splatters a snap.
- Power Saver Mode
- This mode delivers a reduction in standby power while the unit is not in use. The clock continues to operate on schedule, while Power Saver is activated and during power failures.
- USDA MyPlate menu
- Offers healthy pre-programmed food options and recipes.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- Four-Speed with Boost, 400 CFM Venting Fan System
- Quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop to keep kitchen air fresh and clean.
|Total Capacity:||1.9 cu. ft.|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Exhaust Fan:||4-Speed Including Boost; 400 CFM|
|Rack Type:||1 Wire Oven Rack; 2 Positions|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Power Level Option:||Yes|
|Electronic Digital Display:||Scrolling|
|Cooktop Lighting:||Halogen; Programmable Night Light' Bright/Night/Off|
|Express Cook:||1-6 Minutes|
|Sound Volume Control:||Yes|
|Turntable Size:||14 1/4"|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Microwave Oven Interior:||Easy Clean Interior|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Electrical Input - 120V:||1,580W|
|Electrical Input - 120V:||15A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5 Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||15 1/2"|
|Product Height:||16 1/2"|
|Cavity Width:||20 7/8"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 1/2"|
|Cavity Height:||10 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||57 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||62 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.