GE PTD915BMBB Profile 30" Black Electric Warming Drawer (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE Profile warming drawer combines beauty with practicality. No longer will dinner guests suffer through room-temperature roast or lukewarm potatoes. The innovative, built-in GE warming drawer keeps entrées and side dishes piping hot until the meal is ready to serve. The updated look of the warming drawer complements the dramatic appearance of the new GE Profile wall oven. Like the wall oven, the crisp edges of the warming drawer contrast nicely with the subtle elegance and soft curves of the handle. All of these design features work together to offer distinguished style and high functionality. But looks aren't the only attraction - the GE Profile warming drawer is also performance-driven, which can accommodate a large casserole and up to three side dishes. A convenient half-rack provides even heat distribution and allows extra space to keep food warm. The hidden temperature control preserves the sleek, built-in appearance of the drawer. You can choose from low, medium and high settings, or a proofing mode for bread dough. A humidity control lets you crisp foods or maintain moisture. Before serving, heat plates in the warming drawer to keep food hot throughout the meal.
- Key Features
- Flush Appearance Installation
- Transitions smoothly into the kitchen cabinetry to deliver a clean and sophisticated appearance.
- Variable Temperature Control
- Provides temperature settings from 80 degrees to 210 degrees to deliver flexible warming performance for a variety of needs.
- Variable Humidity Control
- Gives cooks the ability to customize warming, from crisp to moist, based on their desired result.
- Frameless Drawer Front
- Achieves a smooth appearance for an attractive, modern presentation that is easy to wipe clean.
- "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the warming drawer is operating for cooking convenience and kitchen safety.
- Half Rack
- Delivers a versatile option to help maximize drawer space for warming multiple foods at once.
- Installation Notes
- When installing the warming drawer below a cooktop, a solid barrier must be installed at least 1" from the lowest point of the bottom of cooktop burner box to the top of the cutout.
- Use any solid material such as 1/4" thick plywood.
- Allow at least 1/4" air gap between the barrier and the top of the warming drawer.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from face. Adjacent cabinets should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Height:||10 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Interior Width:||23 7/8"|
|Interior Height:||6 1/4"|
|Interior Depth:||22 1/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||9 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Recommended Height from Floor:||24"|
|Proof (80 Degrees):||Yes|
|Low (140 Degrees):||Yes|
|Medium (170 Degrees):||Yes|
|High (210 Degrees):||Yes|
|"On" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Full Extension Drawer Glide:||Yes|
|Frameless Drawer Front:||Glass|
|KW Rating @ 120V:||.45KW|
|Amps @ 120V:||15Amps|
|1/4" Panel Kit Capability:||Yes (sold separately - ZXD30B)|
|Pan Set (2 Pans with Lids):||Yes (sold separately - JXPN2)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.