GE PT956DRCC Profile 30" Bisque Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Glass touch controls
- Smooth design is easy to operate and easy to clean
- Black gloss oven interior
- Black oven interior adds a stylish touch to any kitchen
- PreciseAir convection system (upper oven only)
- Accurate heat circulation ensures evenly baked foods
- Heavy-duty roller rack
- Provides easy access to oven interior
- Flat-back convection (upper oven only)
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep
- Convection Bake (upper oven only)
- Optimal setting for baked goods and casseroles
- Convection Roast (upper oven only)
- Up to 25% faster than conventional roasting with rotisserie results
- Hidden bake
- Conceals the lower oven element to simplify cleaning
It looks like your signature roast is almost ready. Of course, you didn't need to check the timer to know that. You just have to watch your husband inch closer and closer to the oven. His nose is perfectly set to medium well. It's always a race between him and Angel to see who gets the first bite. You can't blame either one of them. It's hard to resist peeking inside your new favorite appliance. The GE Profile wall oven lets you create classic meals while it complements your modern decor. Now you have an oven that looks as great as it cooks. And your husband and your pampered pet obviously agree!
Glass touch controls replace knobs and buttons with a single, sleek console what wipes clean. Plus, a black gloss oven interior provides a clean look and adds a bold touch to the kitchen.
The PreciseAir convection system uses a reversing fan surrounded by a 2,500-watt element that circulates warm air for evenly browned and baked foods.
A hidden bake oven interior conceals the lower oven element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food. And a heavy-duty roller rack provides easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading.
Dimensions & Weights
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||52 7/8"|
|Overall Upper Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Overall Upper Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Overall Upper Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Overall Lower Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Overall Lower Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Overall Lower Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cabinet Width Required:||30"|
|Cabinet Opening Width:||28 1/2" min. - 28 5/8" max.|
|Minimum Cabinet Depth:||23 1/2" min.|
|Cabinet Opening Height:||51 13/16" min. - 51 15/16" max.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||256 lbs.|
|Oven Capacity:||4.4/4.4 cu. ft.|
|Oven - Upper:||Convection/Self-clean|
|Oven - Lower:||Self-Clean|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||Yes|
|TrueTemp Oven System:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||Yes|
|Six-Pass Broil/Variable Broil:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||Upper|
|PreciseAir Convection System - Convection Bake:||Multi-/Single-Rack|
|PreciseAir Convection System - Convection Roast:||Upper|
|PreciseAir Convection System - Auto Recipe Conversion:||Upper|
|QuickSet Controls:||Glass Touch|
|QuickSet Controls - Proof Mode:||Upper|
|QuickSet Controls - Oven Meat Probe:||Upper|
|QuickSet Controls - Warm Mode:||Upper|
|QuickSet Controls - Temperature Display:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - C?? and F?? Programmable:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|QuickSet Controls - Oven Light:||2|
|QuickSet Controls - Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Flat Convection Cover:||Yes|
|QuietBake Fan System:||Yes|
|Oven Racks - Upper:||3 Heavy-Duty|
|Oven Racks - Lower:||1 Heavy-Duty and 1 Roller Rack|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||7 Upper/7 Lower|
|Color Appearance:||Bisque on Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Bisque Glass|
|Oven Door with Window:||Big ClearView|
|Oven Door Handle:||Sculptured Bisque|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||7.6|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||5.7|
|Amps @ 240V:||40|
|Amps @ 208V:||40|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.