GE PT916DRCC Profile 30" Bisque Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Glass touch controls
- Smooth controls are easy to use and add a sophisticated style to the kitchen.
- Black gloss oven interior
- Black oven interior adds a stylish touch to any kitchen.
- PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods.
- Heavy-duty roller rack
- Racks provide easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading.
- Flat back convection
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep to provide additional room for cookware.
- Convection Bake
- This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan.
- Convection roast
- Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices, producing rotisserie results at up to 25 percent faster than a conventional oven.
- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Dual interior lighting
- Bright interior lights help you check on the progress of your cooking.
- Super-large oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Height:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cabinet Width Minimum:||30"|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d):||28-1/2" x 27-1/4" x 23-1/2"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):||24" x 17-1/2" x 18-1/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||148 lbs.|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||131 lbs.|
|With Warming Drawer:||Yes|
|Total Capacity:||4.4 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Cooking System:||Precise Air Convection System|
|Flat Back Convection:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake (Multi/Single Rack); Convection Roast; Thermal Bake; Thermal Roast|
|Oven Interior:||Hidden Bake|
|6-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|8-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Heavy-Duty Oven Racks:||3|
|Full Extension Rack:||1|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||7|
|Interior Oven Light:||2, Incandescent|
|Oven Control Features|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||Yes|
|Digipad Numeric Entry:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Hi / Low Broil:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option With Cook and Hold:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Celsius or Fahrenheit Programmable:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Automatic Meat Thermometer:||Yes|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Color-Matched|
|Oven Door Features:||Big ClearView Oven Window; Frameless Oven Door|
|Handle:||High-Gloss Color-Matched Sculptured|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||20|
|KW Rating at 208V:||2.8|
|KW Rating at 240V:||3.8|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.