Check out the 36" GE PP975SMSS smoothtop electric cooktop with an eye-catching, black ceramic glass surface framed in stainless steel to enhance the beauty and culinary prestige.
This GE electric cooktop features five powerful heating elements, including a 12" or 9" or 6" Tri-Ring element and a 5" or 8" Dual Heating element for versatility and flexibility in pot and pan sizes. Situated front and center are the electronic touch controls. They sit flush on the surface so there are no knobs to mess with. The controls also have a safety Control Lock Capability to prevent unintentional heating. It's easy to clean the smooth, glass cooktop. This cooktop is a huge space saver too, as it fits right into the countertop. You barely notice it's there.
With over 60 years of trustworthy and reliable service, Goedeker's is one of the largest independent retailers of kitchen appliances in the nation. We work hard to keep our customers happy by providing the best quality and price. Buy the GE PP975SMSS cooktop today to add style to your kitchen for years to come.
- Key Features
- Electronic Touch controls
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offer a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides up to 3000W of power to speed boiling process.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Warming Zone
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 ribbon @ 2200W, 1 PowerBoil @ 2400W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW)|
|Frameless:||White and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.9KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.7KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Awesome product | Review by KK
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.