GE PP962TMWW Profile 36" White Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Bridge Element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Simmer Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on stainless model only)
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Upfront Controls
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||True White|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 1900W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.1KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Easy install, works great | Review by JFDy
Review Title: Trending White Appliances! | Review by Annebelle1
Review Title: work ok but not great | Review by shadowmaker
Review Title: Disappointed | Review by Donnakid
Review Title: Fabulous in all aspects | Review by ladyk821
Review Title: Love the bridge feature! | Review by cjw1168
Review Title: Such a great cooktop! | Review by kath1019
Review Title: This product meets all of our needs. | Review by Meko
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.