GE PP962SMSS Profile 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Combine style and convenience to make the GE PP962SMSS 36" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop. The stainless steel trim is perfect for any modern kitchen, and the black ceramic glass cooktop makes cleaning almost effortless.
This electric cooktop offers five different heating ribbons, with a 12"/9"/6" tri-element ribbon, as well as both 5" and 8" elements to accommodate any size pan. Ideal for large cooking jobs, the GE PP962SMSS can operate three elements simultaneously.
The GE PP962SMSS cooktop has upfront controls to help you avoid injuries caused by reaching over your stovetop to adjust temperature settings. This unit also features Control Lock capability, so that you can lock the cooktop's controls and prevent accidental operation. The heavy-duty knobs are dishwasher safe, so you can always keep your cooktop looking as clean as the day you bought it.
When you buy the GE PP962SMSS 36" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop from Goedeker's, be confident in your purchase with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and free 10-year warranty.
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Bridge Element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Simmer Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on stainless model only)
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Upfront Controls
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||36 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 1900W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.1KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.