GE PP962BMBB Profile 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Bridge Element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Simmer Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on stainless model only)
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Upfront Controls
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 1900W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.1KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.