GE PP962BMBB Profile 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Bridge Element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Simmer Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on stainless model only)
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Upfront Controls
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 1900W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.1KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Good and bad | Review by VsherryV
Review Title: Great cooktop | Review by Baker3700
Review Title: Good looking stove top | Review by Tkmcc
Review Title: Modern design | Review by Jim123H
Review Title: Trying to keep this cooktop looking good | Review by Megclkmn
Review Title: my cooktop | Review by LLJtco
Review Title: LOVE THIS COOKTOP - IT HAS EVERYTHING! | Review by Debbi57
Review Title: We bought this 3 weeks ago as a replacement. | Review by nas1948
Review Title: Love Bridge Burner | Review by none125
Review Title: Decent cooktop | Review by Travelguy
Review Title: Nice features | Review by jmpg
Review Title: Accomidating | Review by Redvamber
Review Title: Pretty good | Review by MrsCooksAlot
Review Title: The bridge feature is wonderful for long gridles or oblong pans. | Review by LPow
Review Title: Very good all features work well. | Review by willys56
Review Title: Great product-great features on cooktop | Review by AmyJ
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $2,000 GE Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying GE Appliances!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 04/28/2015
- Receive a Free 1-Year Extended Service Contract with the purchase of qualifying GE Appliances OR receive a $25 GE Visa Prepaid Card per appliance purchased!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 04/28/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen