GE PP945WMWW Profile 30" White Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Key Features
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides higher wattage to speed boiling process.
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Illuminate when the cooking surface is active and hot, adding convenience and safe caution.
- Heating Element "On" Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" and 27" single wall ovens and warming drawers.
- Refer to wall oven and cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern White|
|Number of Elements:||4 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 PowerBoil @ 2400W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW)|
|Frameless:||White and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.8KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.9KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.