GE PP945WMWW Profile 30" White Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Key Features
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides higher wattage to speed boiling process.
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Illuminate when the cooking surface is active and hot, adding convenience and safe caution.
- Heating Element "On" Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" and 27" single wall ovens and warming drawers.
- Refer to wall oven and cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern White|
|Number of Elements:||4 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 PowerBoil @ 2400W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW)|
|Frameless:||White and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.8KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.9KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Modern cooktop features. | Review by dreamaker14
Review Title: Expandable cooking elements, poor instructions | Review by Mickey7
Review Title: EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT, EASY TO USE | Review by Kasperw66
Review Title: cooktop review | Review by RonaldB
Review Title: Easy | Review by ddinCT
Review Title: Power Boil feature and other options | Review by BoyToy
Review Title: Good Features | Review by 2acek
Review Title: Love it | Review by thisisannoying
Review Title: OUTSTANDING | Review by FLO44
Review Title: Highly Recommend | Review by Pauliep
Review Title: Awesome cooktop!! | Review by TheWanderer
Review Title: Just what the wife wanted. | Review by rayjohn
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen