GE PP912SMSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 9"/12" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides a high wattage to speed boiling process.
- Melt Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for melting foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (Stainless Model Only)
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Feature a robust construction for safe and easy cleaning.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" and 27" single wall ovens and warming drawers.
- Refer to wall oven and cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||4 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||No|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 2700W|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 PowerBoil @ 2500W|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy-Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.6KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.7KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: great features | Review by tlg14
Review Title: Very impressive. | Review by bprojects
Review Title: like a black car...beautiful for 15 minutes | Review by pinque
Review Title: Good Stove Top | Review by Dany7boy3
Review Title: Style and versitility | Review by PeteTerr
Review Title: Ecstatic about this buy! | Review by gregb221
Review Title: Good looking - Works great | Review by JoLy
Review Title: GE cooktop | Review by shasta78
Review Title: Wonderful Product! | Review by JohnCookTop
Review Title: Great appearance! | Review by Irene82
Review Title: Great performance | Review by tincansailor
Review Title: Great features & value | Review by Joe65
Review Title: ge profile | Review by patticake
Review Title: great product, but the knobs could be better | Review by sirlenny
Review Title: Has some great features but lacking on some | Review by kabfolsom
Review Title: Easy to clean | Review by CaroleF
Review Title: great cooktop | Review by sangasz
Review Title: The design is great | Review by jlpaine11
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.