GE PNM1971SRSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
The GE PNM1971SRSS Profile Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave is a powerful yet convenient appliance that does not sacrifice style in its usefulness.
The elegant stainless steel finish will compliment your kitchen's decor, and the modern contours are pleasing to the eye. By mounting it above your kitchen range, it frees up counter space and reduces visual clutter.
However, your new over the range microwave is not just there to be looked at. With 1000 watts of cooking power and 1.9 cubic feet of space, the GE PNM1971SRSS is there to simplify cooking for you and your family. Sensor cooking controls automatically adjust cooking power and time so that your food always comes out cooked right. With the USDA MyPlate Menu, your GE over the range microwave oven comes pre-programmed to properly cook your food and combinations (such as leftover plates) for the best possible nutrition and flavor. Veggies and other steamable favorites will get the premier treatment with Steam Cook. With just the push of a button, flavors and colors can be enhanced by the power of steam, while precious nutrients are preserved.
The GE PNM1971SRSS includes an oven rack and a turntable that can be turned on or off, allowing you to cook a variety of dishes or large quantities as needed.
Clean up is easy, with the easy clean interior and the 4 speed, 400-CFM venting system to carry away odors and smoke to keep your food and kitchen air fresh and clean.
- 1.9 Cu. ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- Circuwave 1000 Cooking System
- Cooking system provides more power for fast, more even cooking results.
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results.
- Power Saver
- Reduces standby power while the unit is not in use.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Makes it easy to wipe up spills, splatters and dried-on foods.
- USDA "MyPlate.gov" Menu
- Pre-programmed foods and recipes assist in preparation of healthy meal choices.
- Steam Cook Button
- Perfectly prepare your steamed favorites for maximum nutrition retention.
- 2 Piece Design with Hidden Vent
- Creates a streamlined look for a smooth finish.
- Four-Speed, 400-CFM Venting System
- Quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop for fresh, cleaner kitchen air.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Offers the flexibility to use different sizes of dishes.
- An on/off button controls turntable operation.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|MFG SKU Number||PNM1971SRSS||Color||Stainless Steel|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel||Series||Profile|
|ADA Compliant||No||Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Optional Hanging Kit||No||Power Levels||10|
|Sensor Cook||Yes||Number of Fan Speeds||4|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.