GE PJ7000SFSS Profile 27" Stainless Steel Electric Warming Drawer (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Variable Temperature Control
- Provides temperature settings from 80° to 210° to deliver flexible warming performance for a variety of needs.
- Variable Humidity Control
- Gives cooks the ability to customize warming conditions for results from crisp to moist.
- Frameless Drawer Front
- Achieves a smooth appearance for an attractive, modern presentation that is easy to wipe clean.
- "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the warming drawer is operating for cooking convenience and kitchen safety.
- Half Rack
- Delivers a versatile option to help maximize drawer space for warming multiple foods at once.
|Total Capacity:||1.67 cu. ft.|
|Heating Element Wattage:||450W|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Control Type:||On/Off Rocker Switch|
|Full Extension Ball Bearing Glides:||Yes|
|Variable Humidity Control:||Crisp - Moist|
|Variable Temperature Control:||Proof(80) / Low(140) / Med(170) / High(210)|
|Power Cord Length:||4' 8"|
|Receptacle Type:||3-Prong Grounding|
|One Piece Stainless Steel Drawer:||Yes|
|Handle Design:||Designer Style|
|Handle Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Installation:||Flush Appearance with Hidden Controls; Under Cooktop; Under Wall Oven|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||26 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||23 3/4"|
|Product Height:||10 1/2"|
|Interior Oven Width:||20 7/8"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||22 1/16"|
|Interior Oven Height:||6 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||53 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||59 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.