GE PHP960SMSS Profile 36" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from GE)
The GE PHP960SMSS 36" induction cooktop sits level with your counter, giving you five burners located right next to your work space. Rediscover cooking with the ability to move dishes straight from your countertop to your cooktop without the chance of risky spills. The modern, sleek black surface will blend beautifully with any kitchen decor, while the stainless steel trim sets off the induction cooktop from the rest of your counter.
The GE PHP960SMSS features a sensor that will detect the presence and size of your pots and pans, giving your cooktop the ability to adjust accordingly for perfect temperatures. Nineteen settings are available on the electronic touch controls. Tackle any cooking project with ease.
Goedeker's has faithfully provided quality customer service as a family-owned business for more than 60 years. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and our free 10 year warranties, we're confident that you'll be able to find exactly what you need and come back for more.
- Key Features
- Induction Elements
- 11" Element (3700 Watts on High Setting)
- Offers a large 11" surface, wide enough to handle bigger pots and pans and accommodate family meals of any size.
- At it's highest setting, the 11" element has 3700 watts of power, providing an incredibly fast time to boil water.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- 19 Control Settings
- Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal.
- Power Boost
- Offers powerful cooking capabilities on all elements to boost power by 20 to 30 percent.
- Precise Digital Control System
- Delivers accurate temperature control on the cooktop, ensuring even heating and less temperature variation.
- Pan Detect
- Only heats the area of the element that comes in contact with the pan.
- Detects when a burner element is left "on" and automatically shuts it off when not in use.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- 8" Element (3200 Watts using power share-see use and care manual for more information)
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 12" minimum free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instruction.
- Approved for use over GE and GE Profile single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||36 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Induction|
|11" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3700W|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3200W|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 2500W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1800W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||Yes|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Black (BB), Stainless Steel (SS)|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.6KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.5KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Beyond Expectation! | Review by Mary
Review Title: Awsome | Review by adam
Review Title: Great buy!!!! | Review by Ron
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.