GE Profile PHP960DMBB induction cooktophas been a top choice among induction cooktops for years now. See what all the fuss is about when you read what this cooktop has to offer!
- The cooktop has
5 induction elements: 1 small, 3 medium-sized, and 1 large. The large element is an
11" induction burnerthat reaches up to 3700 Watts on the highest setting.
- Induction offers a
high degree of temperature control. You are able to boil water in minutes, but a low level of heat will help keep food warm for hours without scorching it. The heat distribution is also wonderfully even.
Sensors in the cooktopdetect the presence and size of pots or pans. If the pan is too small for the burner, it will not activate, and elements automatically shut off within seconds of cookware being removed. These safety features eliminate the fear of accidentally leaving a burner on or damaging small items left on the cooking surface.
residual heat indicatorshines a warning light if the cooking surface is still hot to the touch.
- This contemporary cooktop has a sleek and clean appearance, and a lack of grates or knobs leaves it looking delightfully uncluttered.
- The ceramic cooktop surface is very durable and will not stain easily.
- There's no need to worry about boil-overs or cooked-on spills, because thanks to the power of magnetic reactions, the only part of the cooktop that heats up is what's in contact with a pot or pan.
- With a smooth surface, no ridges to catch crumbs, and no knobs to wipe around, this cooktop is unbelievably easy to clean.
electronic cooktop controlsare located in the front, right in the center. They are easily accessible and fairly intuitive. Even if you've never cooked with induction before, they'll have you up to speed in no time!
19 different control settingsallow for ultimate customization in cooking.
control lock capabilitysimplifies cleaning and keeps your family safe. You'll no longer have to stress when the grandkids come to visit.
- Induction allows for greater heating precision than cooking with gas, and you don’t even need a vent!
- This cooktop does not generate excess heat. Amid the bustle of holiday meal preparation, your kitchen won't be sweltering, and if you are into canning, there's no need to worry about the room overheating while you're making your jellies.
- Installing your new cooktop is simple and straightforward. It is approved for installation above GE, GE Profile, and GE Monogram single wall ovens; it cannot be installed over GE Advantium ovens.
- Remember, when you invest in an induction cooktop, you may also be investing in induction-compatible cookware! Magnets need to be able to stick to the bottoms of your pots and pans - otherwise, they won't get the job done!
GE is considered by many to be the leader in induction cooktops for their outstanding reliability. If you want a cooktop that's fast, sensitive, and accurate, give the GE PHP960DMBB a try. Let Goedeker's help you rediscover the joy in cooking today!
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Induction|
|11" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3700W|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3200W|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 2500W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1800W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||Yes|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Black (BB), Stainless Steel (SS)|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.6KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.5KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: excellent | Review by Warren
Review Title: Excellant Cooktop | Review by Gary
Review Title: Love the cooktop | Review by j
Review Title: just as decribed | Review by New York Lynn
Review Title: Unbelievable Cooktop! | Review by Sherry
Review Title: Love it | Review by Lise the cook
Review Title: Very pleased with the PHP960 | Review by None
Review Title: Great Product | Review by J.C.
Review Title: Love our new cooktop | Review by At Home Debbie
Review Title: Nice and Clean appearence | Review by RJ Rodger Dodge
Review Title: We are converted! | Review by smurfkat
Review Title: Love induction cooking | Review by Jon
Review Title: As advertised!! | Review by Dave
Review Title: Perfect Modern Cooktop | Review by Jason the Chef
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.