GE PHP960DMBB Profile 36" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
GE Profile PHP960DMBB induction cooktophas been a top choice among induction cooktops for years now. See what all the fuss is about when you read what this cooktop has to offer!
- The cooktop has
5 induction elements: 1 small, 3 medium-sized, and 1 large. The large element is an
11" induction burnerthat reaches up to 3700 Watts on the highest setting.
- Induction offers a
high degree of temperature control. You are able to boil water in minutes, but a low level of heat will help keep food warm for hours without scorching it. The heat distribution is also wonderfully even.
Sensors in the cooktopdetect the presence and size of pots or pans. If the pan is too small for the burner, it will not activate, and elements automatically shut off within seconds of cookware being removed. These safety features eliminate the fear of accidentally leaving a burner on or damaging small items left on the cooking surface.
residual heat indicatorshines a warning light if the cooking surface is still hot to the touch.
- This contemporary cooktop has a sleek and clean appearance, and a lack of grates or knobs leaves it looking delightfully uncluttered.
- The ceramic cooktop surface is very durable and will not stain easily.
- There's no need to worry about boil-overs or cooked-on spills, because thanks to the power of magnetic reactions, the only part of the cooktop that heats up is what's in contact with a pot or pan.
- With a smooth surface, no ridges to catch crumbs, and no knobs to wipe around, this GE induction cooktop is unbelievably easy to clean.
electronic cooktop controlsare located in the front, right in the center. They are easily accessible and fairly intuitive. Even if you've never cooked with induction before, they'll have you up to speed in no time!
19 different control settingsallow for ultimate customization in cooking.
control lock capabilitysimplifies cleaning and keeps your family safe. You'll no longer have to stress when the grandkids come to visit.
- Induction allows for greater heating precision than cooking with gas, and you don’t even need a vent!
- This cooktop does not generate excess heat. Amid the bustle of holiday meal preparation, your kitchen won't be sweltering, and if you are into canning, there's no need to worry about the room overheating while you're making your jellies.
- Installing your new cooktop is simple and straightforward. It is approved for installation above GE, GE Profile, and GE Monogram single wall ovens; it cannot be installed over GE Advantium ovens.
- Remember, when you invest in an induction cooktop, you may also be investing in induction-compatible cookware! Magnets need to be able to stick to the bottoms of your pots and pans - otherwise, they won't get the job done!
GE Appliances is considered by many to be the leader in induction cooktops for their outstanding reliability. If you want a cooktop that's fast, sensitive, and accurate, give the GE PHP960DMBB a try. Let Goedeker's help you rediscover the joy in cooking today!
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Induction|
|11" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3700W|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3200W|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 2500W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1800W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||Yes|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Black (BB), Stainless Steel (SS)|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.6KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.5KW|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.