GE PHP900SMSS Profile 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
GE Profile PHP900SMSS stainless steel induction cooktopmakes it possible. You won't lose precious minutes cooking or cleaning with this responsive and efficient cooktop. Read on to see why it’s received high reviews across the board!
Benefits of Induction
- If you're accustomed to cooking with gas, you'll feel right at home with induction heating. The cooking surface transfers heat to your cookware quickly like gas, but then it cools down almost immediately after the pot or pan is removed. If natural gas isn't available in your home, induction is a suitable substitute.
- Induction heating is simple to control, from a slow simmer all the way up to a roaring boil. It also maintains a constant level of heat, reducing the chance of surprise boil-overs.
- Because of localized heating, your kitchen won't get hot, spills won't bake onto the surface, and you'll be saving energy!
- The smooth cooktop is easier to clean than a gas stove with grates – and you can even clean while you're cooking, so you won't be greeted by a mess later!
- Induction cooktops give you a safe alternative to cooking with gas. Only the surface in contact with a pan gets hot, so children and adults alike won't get burned, and there's no risk of gas leaks.
- This cooktop has
four induction elementsthat dip to lows of less than 100 degrees for tasks like melting chocolate, and hit highs around 500 degrees, perfect for searing steaks. All four burners are able to boil water in a matter of minutes.
- It features an
11" element, which operates at 3,700 watts on high and will accommodate the largest skillet you own.
electronic touch controls offer 19 temperature settings. Each control is clearly labeled and easy to read, making use of this cooktop straightforward.
- Safety features like a
hot surface indicator and a child lockwill put your mind at ease.
- With a ceramic glass surface and a lack of physical buttons, it can be wiped clean in a snap! Just make sure to avoid any abrasive cleaners.
- Don't be fooled – this induction cooktop is very durable and will withstand scratching, even with daily use.
- It has an eye-catching transitional appearance and can be installed above a matching GE Profile wall oven.
Because induction cooktops use magnetic energy to transfer heat, you may have to buy a few new cookware pieces to use instead of your conventional pots and pans. But don't let this discourage you – it's a worthwhile investment for the amount of cooking power and precision you get. This upscale cooktop not only looks sharp, but it performs flawlessly and can make cooking fun again. See how much the GE PHP900SMSS induction cooktop could enhance your kitchen and improve your life – shop Goedeker's today!
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||4 Induction|
|11" Heating Elements:||1 @ 3700W|
|8" Heating Element:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 2500W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1800W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Precise Digital Control System:||Yes|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Black (BB), Stainless Steel (SS)|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.6KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great Product | Review by Rick51
Review Title: Innovation in Home Cooking | Review by InnovationCooker
Review Title: Great temperature control | Review by Buzz61
Review Title: Look and Works Great | Review by judyewe
Review Title: GE INDUCTION COOKING IS AMAZING. | Review by NinaslCPA
Review Title: GE Induction Stove Top makes me a hit with my wife | Review by ChasP
Review Title: Excellent control | Review by Ktsaus
Review Title: Performs better than all others | Review by Stevedoesnotdance
Review Title: Great product | Review by Lou28
Review Title: Love the look | Review by Jazzie
Review Title: Love this cooktop!! | Review by susettet
Review Title: Love it! | Review by HowardSF
Review Title: GE Induction Cooktop | Review by Jastop
Review Title: Awesome Cooktop! | Review by CharlestonLinda
Review Title: Works great, Look great, - a little noisy at High | Review by johnnysaturday
Review Title: Heats like gas! | Review by Debbie2507
Review Title: After 3 months - no issues | Review by Masterwaterskier
Review Title: FAST, FAST, FAST | Review by JBurk
Review Title: So excited to cook again! | Review by squrtyl
Review Title: Induction Cooktop | Review by af323
Review Title: Fast | Review by Blaine
Review Title: My dream cook top | Review by FJMO
Review Title: Love cooktop but dislike the stainless steel trim | Review by NJR1
Review Title: Great looking and great performance | Review by Linda7
Review Title: Everything I wanted!! | Review by SJSH
Review Title: Finally to bring to boil quickly! | Review by suew
Review Title: Excellent product | Review by Kingsgate
Review Title: Cooks faster than anything on the planet | Review by Maddawg46
Review Title: All around awesome | Review by pinkneedles
Review Title: Induction is superior | Review by Stimpy
Review Title: Performs as promised. Cool and quiet | Review by JZiz
Review Title: Awesome Cooktop | Review by hkawashima
Review Title: This cooktop is very responsive and easy to use. | Review by Margaret12
Review Title: Sleek and Speedy | Review by ec68
Review Title: Love this new way of cooking | Review by Anonymous
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $2,000 GE Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of 2 or more qualifying GE Appliances!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 04/28/2015
- Receive a Free 1-Year Extended Service Contract with the purchase of qualifying GE Appliances OR receive a $25 GE Visa Prepaid Card per appliance purchased!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 04/28/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen