- Steam Refresh/Steam Assist
- Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles and odors and rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Assist penetrates fabrics to dissolve soils and help remove tough stains.
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Adaptive Vibration Control (AVC)
- Laundry room on the second floor? No problem! AVC adapts and optimizes spin patterns reducing vibration and sound no matter where your laundry room is located.
- Overnight Ready
- A small load is washed and ready to wear in 8 hours or less without changing the load from the washer to the dryer.
- Specialty Cycles
- Pre-set cycles take specific care of 24 types of specialty loads including performance fabrics, fleece, pet bedding, and bras and hosiery.
- eWash Option
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
- SmartDispense Technology (Requires Smart Dispense Pedestal - sold separately)
- Pedestal holds up to six months of detergent and fabric softener and dispenses the right amount at the right time.
- Stain Inspector System
- The most comprehensive stain removal system available treats over 40 common stains, from grass stains to grease.
- 1300 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
- ADA Compliant
|Total Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Depth:||34 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||39 3/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||253 lbs.|
|Net Weight:||236 lbs.|
|Washer Cycles:||Speed Wash; Drain and Spin; Active Wear; 2nd Rinse; PreWash|
|Dispenser:||SmartDispense (Requires SPBD880J); Bleach Timed Flow-Thru; Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru; Pretreat|
|SmartDispense Technology:||Requires SPBD880J|
|Wash/Rinse Temperatures:||5 with Sanitize|
|Washer Control Features:||LED Cycle Countdown; LED Cycle Status Lights; Delay Start - Up to 24 hours; Deluxe End-of-Cycle Signal; Child Lock|
|Whites Cycle:||Whites/Heavy Duty|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||Load Size; Adaptive Fill|
|Number of Cycles:||Multiple|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel - Tilted|
|Water Temp System:||HydroTemp|
|Adaptive Vibration Control:||Yes|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Wrinkle Free|
|Optional Soil Levels:||Heavy; Light; Normal; Extra Light; Extra Heavy|
|Additional Washer Features:||HydroHeater; HydroMotion; Fill and Drain Hoses Included|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes - eWash|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1300 RPM|
|Receptacle Type:||3-Prong Grounding|
|Door Style:||See-Thru Glass|
|Handle:||Dark Chrome; TrueGrip|
|Installation:||Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In|
|Power / Ratings|
|Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse:||15 or 20 Amp|
|Optional Pedestal Accessory:||SPSD157J/SPBD880J (Sold Separately)|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.