GE PD900DPCC Profile 30" Bisque Electric Smoothtop Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Self-clean oven - Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- Electronic oven controls - Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- PowerBoil Element - Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- Extra-large oven capacity - Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- TrueTemp oven system - This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire
- Ribbon heating elements - Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating
- Ceramic glass cooktop - A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Depth:||27 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||45 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||155 lbs|
|Net Weight:||135 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||4.4 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Large Oven|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface:||Bisque Glass|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|6" Heating Element(s):||1 Ribbon (1500 watts)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (3000 watt PowerBoil)|
|8" Heating Element(s):||2 Ribbon (2000 watt)|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Oven Control Features:||Temperature Display|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold:||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Light Self Clean Mode:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Thermal Bake|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Oven Features:||6-Pass Bake Element|
|6-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Color Appearance:||Bisque on Bisque|
|Oven Door Features:||Big ClearView Oven Window|
|Frameless Lift-off Oven Door:||Yes|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40|
|KW Rating at 208V:||8.7|
|KW Rating at 240V:||11.6|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Limited 5-year glass cooktop/radiant surface units:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.