GE P2B940DEFWW Profile 30" White Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Dual Fuel Range
- Features the instant responsiveness of gas, sealed burners and the performance of an electric convection oven.
- 19,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner
- Offers the flexibility of three different burners.
- Center Oval Burner
- Unlike other 5-burner ranges, this large oval burner in the center of cooktop can be used with large pots, pans and griddles.
- Reversible Cast-Iron Griddle/Grill
- Two great ways to cook.
- True European Convection with Precise Air
- Accurate heat circulation ensures evenly baked foods.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Roller Rack
- Easily access items with a rack that glides smoothly.
- Warming Drawer
- The 120-volt, 450-watt element under the drawer has its own control and can reach up to 220°F. A full-extension drawer and smooth drawer glides make it easy to use and operate. When not in use, the space can be used as additional storage space.
|Total Capacity:||5.6 cu. ft.|
|Burner - Right Front:||19,000 BTU Tri-Ring|
|Burner - Left Front:||11,000 BTU|
|Burner - Right Rear:||5,000 BTU Precise Simmer|
|Burner - Left Rear:||9,500 BTU|
|Burner - Center:||10,000 BTU Oval|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Sealed|
|Interior Oven Light:||1 Auto Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Flat Self-Clean Racks; Self Clean Roller Rack|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Continuous Cast Iron|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake; Convection Roast|
|Cooktop Surface:||Deep Recessed; One Piece Upswept; Porcelain Enamel|
|Griddle:||Reversible Cast Griddle/Grill|
|Oven Control Features|
|Auto Self Clean:||Yes|
|Gas Cooktop Lockout:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Configuration:||Range with Warming Drawer|
|Handle:||Color Matched; Designer Style|
|Oven Door Features:||Big View Oven Window|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||(1) 15.0; (1) 10.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0; (1) 10.0|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||(1) 19.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0; (1) 10.0|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||208/240V; 60Hz; 40A|
|Bake/Broil Wattage - Main Oven:||2585/3410W|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||29 1/2"|
|Product Height:||48 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 7/8"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||36 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||220 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||240 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.