GE Monogram ZV925SLSS 36" Stainless Steel Chimney Style Island Mount Range Hood (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Sleek, Understated Appearance
- Combines the durability of professional-grade stainless steel with the elegant simplicity of bowed, tempered glass.
- Backlit Touch Controls and Digital Readout
- Allow you to easily select and view hood functions.
- Powerful Ventilation
- Offers three speeds plus a 570 CFM boost to capture cooking fumes and odors.
- Recirculating-Ready Design
- Includes a reversible duct cover and charcoal filter for non-vented installations, eliminating the need for an optional kit.
- Halogen Lighting
- Provides four levels of clean, brilliant illumination to suit any cooking task.
- Removable Stainless Steel Filter
- Detaches easily for safe cleaning in your dishwasher.
|Vertical Exhaust Blower Rating:||570 CFM|
|Retractable Glass Canopy:||No|
|Variable Lighting Control:||4-Level|
|Removable Stainless Steel Filters:||1|
|Filter Cleaning Reminder:||No|
|Variable-Speed Fan Control:||4-Level|
|Time-Delay Shut Off:||No|
|Blower Indicator Light:||LCD Display|
|Stainless Steel Utensil Racks:||No|
|8" Round Exhaust Duct:||Yes|
|6" Round Exhuast Duct:||No|
|8' Ceiling Duct Cover:||No|
|9' Ceiling Duct Cover:||Included|
|10' Ceiling Duct Cover:||Optional (ZX92510)|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 9/16"|
|Overall Height Not Including Duct Cover:||2 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||123 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||146 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.