GE Monogram ZSC2201NSS Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Four Ovens In One
- Speedcook, convection, microwave and warming capabilities.
- Award-Winning Speedcook Technology
- Delivers oven-quality results up to eight times faster than conventional cooking methods with no preheating.
- Integrated Appearance
- Makes a singular architectural impression with signature Monogram tubular handles.
- True European Convection Mode
- Bakes, roasts and browns foods to perfection.
- Microwave Mode
- Provides a fully functioning sensor microwave that allows fast, precise reheating and defrosting.
- Warming Mode
- Keeps prepared dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures.
- Proofing Mode
- Allows dough to rise quickly and efficiently.
- Preprogrammed Recipes
- Provide quick and easy programming of over 175 pre-set food selections.
- Allows programming of up to 30 custom recipes.
- Large Oven Interior
- Easily accommodates roasts or casserole dishes on a 16" tray that holds a 9" x 13" pan.
- Removable Oven Rack
- Allows for multi-level convection baking.
- Glass Touch Controls
- Features a smooth glass design.
- Optional Storage Drawer
- Keeps extra trays within easy reach.
|Total Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls; Dial|
|Defrost Type:||Auto and Time|
|Wattage (IEC-705):||950 Watts|
|Custom Recipe Saver:||Yes|
|Rack Type:||Wire Oven Rack|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Program Cooking:||Over 175 Pre-Programmed Speed Cook Recipes|
|Sound Volume Control:||Yes|
|Microwave Oven Features - Sensor Cooking Controls:||Yes|
|Turntable:||Yes - 16" Diameter|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Meats (Sensor):||Instant-On (Ground Meats)|
|Advantium Oven Controls|
|Electronic Scrolling Digital Display:||Yes|
|Variable Scroll Speed:||Yes|
|Case Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amps @ 240V:||26.3A|
|Amps @ 208V:||22.7A|
|Microwave Wattage:||950 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Halogen Lamps; Limited 10-Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Halogen Lamps|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||20 1/16"|
|Interior Height:||8 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||17 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||77 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||87 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase a GE Monogram Pro Range or any wall oven and cooktop, and get a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a Pro Range and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a wall oven and cooktop and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Add any built-in refrigerator and receive another FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Additional free appliance can be a duplicate of product already selected. Upgrades are also available starting at $100.
Valid: 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.