GE Monogram ZSC1001KSS Advantium 27" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Speedcook Technology
- Halogen light system speedcooks your favorite foods to delicious perfection in minutes, with no preheating.
- Sophisticated Styling
- Clean lines offer a stylish, modern look that coordinates beautifully with other Monogram built-in products.
- Powerful Performance
- Oven quality foods cook up to four times faster than a conventional oven, with no preheating required.
- Remarkable Versatility
- Multiple cooking options create four ovens in one.
- Speedcook, true European convection, sensor microwave and warming ovens - to bake, broil, brown, roast, warm and proof foods.
- Spacious Interior
- Rounded oven cavity and 16" turntable allow full and continual rotation of a 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Removable oven rack offers the convenience of multi-level cooking.
- Installation Flexibility
- Ovens can be installed in a 27" or 30" wall cabinet (with included trim kit).
|Total Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls; Dial|
|Defrost Type:||Auto and Time|
|Rack Type:||Wire Oven Rack|
|Program Cooking:||Over 100 Programmed Menu Items|
|Microwave Oven Features - Sensor Cooking Controls:||Yes|
|Turntable:||Yes - 16" Diameter|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Sound Volume Control:||Yes|
|Custom Recipe Saver:||Yes|
|Time Cook:||I and II|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Advantium Oven Controls|
|Electronic Scrolling Digital Display:||Yes|
|Variable Scroll Speed:||Yes|
|Case Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Frameless Glass Door:||Yes|
|Optional Side Filler Panel Kit:||Included - Convertible to 30"|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Input @ 120V:||13.75A|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 1.8 kW|
|Microwave Wattage:||950 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||26 3/4"|
|Overall Width with Side Trim:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||18 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/8" Min. to 25 1/4" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||17 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||75 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||91 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.