GE Monogram ZSA1202RSS Advantium 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Speedcook Technology
- Uses halogen light to cook foods to delicious perfection.
- Up to four times faster than a conventional oven with no preheating required.
- Four Powerful Ovens In One
- Speedcook, true European convection, sensor microwave and warming/proofing, offers the ultimate in cooking speed and versatility.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- Makes it easy to select from more than 175 preprogrammed recipes.
- Spacious Interior
- With 13.6" turntable and two full-width oven racks easily accommodates a roast or three 8-1/2" x 11" casserole dishes.
- Four-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- Efficiently clears away smoke and steam from the cooktop.
- Convenient Task Lighting
- Provides three levels of illumination to suit your needs.
- Flexible Above-the-Cooktop Configuration
- Makes the most of your kitchen space.
- Sophisticated Styling
- European-styled models make a singular architectural impression with sleek, horizontal lines set off by a tubular handle and stainless steel control knob.
- Professional Styling
- Professional models exude power with a premium-grade stainless steel exterior, chamfered edges and a die-cast control knob.
|Total Capacity:||1.70 Cu. Ft.|
|Exhaust Capacity:||300 CFM|
|External Rear Vent:||Yes|
|External Top Vent:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls; Dial|
|Auto Night Light:||Yes|
|Defrost Type:||Auto / Time / Food / Quick Defrost|
|Intake Air/Grease Filter:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Program Cooking:||Over 175 Programmed Menu Items|
|Microwave Oven Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||900 Watts|
|Metal Oven Pan:||Included|
|Microwave Cooking Controls|
|Time Cook I and II:||Yes|
|Defrost By Food Type:||Yes|
|Defrost By Weight:||Yes|
|Defrost By Time:||Yes|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Cook By: Beverage:||Yes|
|Cook By: Reheat:||Yes|
|Cook By: Bacon:||Yes|
|Cook By: Eggs:||Yes|
|Add Time - Dial:||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Reminder:||Yes (24 Hr.)|
|My Recipes - Up To 30:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel/Black|
|Door Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Frameless Glass Door:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amps 240V/208V:||30 Amps|
|Input Amps/Watts (Max.):||15/1,800|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||15 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 7/16"|
|Net Weight:||86 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||94 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.