GE Monogram ZSA1201RSS Advantium 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Speedcook Technology
- Uses halogen light to cook foods to delicious perfection.
- Up to four times faster than a conventional oven with no preheating required.
- Four Powerful Ovens In One
- Speedcook, true European convection, sensor microwave and warming/proofing, offers the ultimate in cooking speed and versatility.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- Makes it easy to select from more than 175 preprogrammed recipes.
- Spacious Interior
- With 13.6" turntable and two full-width oven racks easily accommodates a roast or three 8-1/2" x 11" casserole dishes.
- Four-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- Efficiently clears away smoke and steam from the cooktop.
- Convenient Task Lighting
- Provides three levels of illumination to suit your needs.
- Flexible Above-the-Cooktop Configuration
- Makes the most of your kitchen space.
- Sophisticated Styling
- European-styled models make a singular architectural impression with sleek, horizontal lines set off by a tubular handle and stainless steel control knob.
- Professional Styling
- Professional models exude power with a premium-grade stainless steel exterior, chamfered edges and a die-cast control knob.
|Total Capacity:||1.70 Cu. Ft.|
|Exhaust Capacity:||300 CFM|
|External Rear Vent:||Yes|
|External Top Vent:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls; Dial|
|Auto Night Light:||Yes|
|Defrost Type:||Auto / Time / Food / Quick Defrost|
|Intake Air/Grease Filter:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Program Cooking:||Over 175 Programmed Menu Items|
|Microwave Oven Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||900 Watts|
|Metal Oven Pan:||Included|
|Microwave Cooking Controls|
|Time Cook I and II:||Yes|
|Defrost By Food Type:||Yes|
|Defrost By Weight:||Yes|
|Defrost By Time:||Yes|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Cook By: Beverage:||Yes|
|Cook By: Reheat:||Yes|
|Cook By: Bacon:||Yes|
|Cook By: Eggs:||Yes|
|Add Time - Dial:||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Reminder:||Yes (24 Hr.)|
|My Recipes - Up To 30:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel/Black|
|Door Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Frameless Glass Door:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amps 240V/208V:||30 Amps|
|Input Amps/Watts (Max.):||15/1,800|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||15 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 7/16"|
|Net Weight:||86 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||94 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase a GE Monogram Pro Range or any wall oven and cooktop, and get a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a Pro Range and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a wall oven and cooktop and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Add any built-in refrigerator and receive another FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Additional free appliance can be a duplicate of product already selected. Upgrades are also available starting at $100.
Valid: 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.