- Custom Panel Model
- Can be personalized with cabinet matching panels and handles.
- Enhanced Temperature Management System
- With precise electronic controls and thermistors, maintains ideal storage conditions for fresh foods.
- Concealed Halogen Lighting System
- Illuminates contents without compromising space.
- ENERGY STAR Qualification
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, GE has determined that Monogram all-refrigerators meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Humidity-Controlled Compartments and Sealed Snack Drawers
- Help preserve the freshness of foods.
- Adjustable Spillproof Glass Shelves
- Easily accommodate party trays and platters.
- Gallon-Size Door Bin
- Holds milk containers, two-liter bottles and pitchers.
- Sealed Dairy Compartment
- Locks in freshness.
- Door panels required. Accepts 1/4" framed panels or 3/4" overlay panels.
|Total Capacity:||21.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Fresh Food Capacity:||21.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Spillproof Glass Shelves:||6 Adjustable / 1 Full-Width Fixed|
|Sealed Snack Pans:||2 Regular with Full-Extension Slides|
|Adjustable-Humidity Produce Pans with Easy-Access Lids:||2 Extra-Large with Full-Extension Slides|
|Wire Baskets:||4 Large with Full-Extension Slides|
|Gallon Door Bins:||2|
|Sealed Dairy Compartment:||2|
|Glass-Covered Butter Dish:||Yes|
|Sealed System Design:||Automatic Cycle Defrost|
|Unified Grille Kit for Side-by-Side Installation:||Optional|
|Four-Point Leveling System:||Yes|
|130° Door Stop:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Tubular Handle:||Stainless Steel Wrapped Models Only|
|Monogram Professional Handle:||ZIRP Models Only|
|Door Panels Required:||Accepts 1/4" Framed Panels or 3/4" Overlay Panels|
|Electrical Rating and Warranty|
|Limited Warranty On Sealed Refrigeration System:||5-Year|
|Limited Warranty On Sealed System Parts:||12-Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||26 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||83 1/2" Min. to 84 1/2" Max.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||675 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.