GE Monogram ZIF360NXRH 21.4 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Counter Depth Built-In Upright Freezer - Energy Star (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Custom Panel Model
- Can be personalized with cabinet-matching panels and handles.
- Enhanced Temperature Management System
- With precise electronic controls and thermistors, maintains ideal storage conditions for frozen foods.
- Concealed Halogen Lighting System
- Illuminates contents without compromising space.
- Concealed Ice Drawer
- Provides quick and easy access to filtered ice.
- GE Water Filtration System
- Provides clean, fresh-tasting water to the freezer's icemaker.
- ENERGY STAR Qualification
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, GE has determined that Monogram all-freezers meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Adjustable, Spillproof Glass Shelves, Gallon-Size Door Bins and Pullout Baskets
- Allow customizable storage for foods and containers of varying sizes.
- Door panels required. Accepts 1/4" framed panels or 3/4" overlay panels.
|Total Capacity:||21.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Fresh Food Capacity:||N/A|
|Freezer Capacity:||21.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Spillproof Glass Shelves:||No|
|Sealed Snack Pans:||No|
|Adjustable-Humidity Produce Pans with Easy-Access Lids:||No|
|Wire Shelves:||6 Adjustable / 1 Full-Width Fixed|
|Wire Baskets:||2 Regular, 4 Large with Full-Extension Slides|
|Wire Baskets with Easy-Access Lids:||2 Large with Full-Extension Slides|
|Gallon Door Bins:||2|
|Sealed Dairy Compartment:||No|
|Glass-Covered Butter Dish:||No|
|Sealed System Design:||Automatic Defrost|
|Unified Grille Kit for Side-by-Side Installation:||Optional|
|Four-Point Leveling System:||Yes|
|130° Door Stop:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Tubular Handle:||Stainless Steel Wrapped Models Only|
|Monogram Professional Handle:||ZIRP Models Only|
|Door Panels Required:||Accepts 1/4" Framed Panels or 3/4" Overlay Panels|
|Electrical Rating and Warranty|
|Limited Warranty On Sealed Refrigeration System:||5-Year|
|Limited Warranty On Sealed System Parts:||12-Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||26 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||83 1/2" Min. to 84 1/2" Max.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||675 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis Freezer uses 704 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $78.07 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.