- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Covey a look of utmost polish and sophistication.
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handle
- Designed to coordinate with other Monogram appliances.
- Flush Installation
- Allows near-seamless integration with surrounding cabinetry.
- Automatic Icemaker on Full-Extension Slides
- Makes ice automatically to ensure a ready supply.
- Electronic Adjustable Temperature Control
- Offers a range of temperatures for precise chilling.
- LED Temperature Display
- Allows you to monitor the temperature at a glance.
- Removable Ice Bin
- Holds up to 8 lbs. of ice.
- Removable Spillproof Glass Shelves
- Help contain spills for ease of cleaning.
- Beverage Shelf On Full-Extension Slides
- Holds up to five wine bottles or ten 12-oz. cans.
- Ice Scoop
- Heavy duty scoop included.
|Total Capacity:||4.25 Cu. Ft.|
|Icemaker:||Yes with Pull-Out Bin|
|Defrost Type:||No Frost|
|Electronic Adjustable Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Front Top, Recessed|
|Encapsulated Spillproof Glass Shelves:||1 Full-Size, 2 Half-Size|
|Wine/Bottle Shelf with Cherry Wood Front:||1 Half-Size with Full-Extension Slides|
|Single Door:||Right-Hinged Only|
|Toe Kick Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle:||Stainless Steel Tubular|
|Accepts 3/4" Custom Panels:||No|
|Accepts 3/4" Custom Handles:||No|
|Installation Options:||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Sealed System Design:||Condenser/Evaporator|
|110° Door Stop:||Yes|
|Electrical Rating and Warranty|
|Limited Warranty Sealed Refrigeration System:||5-Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||23 3/4" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/2" to 35"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||120 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.