GE Monogram ZHU30RBMBB 30" Black Electric Induction Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE Monogram)
- Induction Technology
- Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware.
- Metal cookware includes cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans - and transfers the heat to the cookware.
- Sophisticated Styling
- Frameless black models are smooth from edge to edge, making them easy to clean.
- Digital Controls
- Embedded in the cooktop offer added style and convenience.
- 3,700-Watt, 11" Element
- The most powerful induction element in the industry.
- It provides instantaneous heat across 19 different cooking settings.
- Digital Pan-Sensing Technology
- Detects the presence of cookware with magnetic properties.
- A requirement for induction cooking.
- Pan Size Sensor
- Automatically adjusts the heating element to the size of the pan.
- Warm Setting
- Provides just enough heat to maintain an ideal serving temperature.
- Timer, Control-Lock Capability and Hot-Surface Indicator
- Provide an extra measure of convenience and safety.
- Flexible Installation
- Above a Monogram single wall oven (except Trivection oven) is made possible by shallow-depth configuration with integrated cooling system.
|11" Heating Element:||(1) 3,700 Watts|
|6" Heating Element:||(1) 1,800 Watts|
|7" Heating Element:||(2) 2,500 Watts|
|8" Heating Element:||N/A|
|Burner Power Generators:||2|
|Burner Controls:||Electronic Touch|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||Induction|
|Pan Size Sensor:||Induction|
|"On" Signal Light:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Power Level Indicator:||19 Levels|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Ceramic-Glass Surface:||Black Glass|
|Frameless Glass Design:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Black Glass|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amp Rating @ 208V:||40A|
|Amp Rating @ 240V:||40A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance, Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||41 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||46 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.