- Dual-Flame Stacked Burners
- Provide complete 140°F simmer-to-rapid-boil flexibility on all burners.
- The burners are sealed to the cooktop for easy cleaning.
- High-Output Cooking Power
- Delivered by an 18,000 BTU burner, totaling 62,000 BTUs on natural gas.
- Silent, Precise Simmering
- Delivers a consistent 140°F temperature without cycling on and off.
- No simmer plate required.
- Electronic Ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Hand-Machined, Stainless Steel Knob Controls
- Rotate with smooth precision.
- A red indicator light embedded in each knob makes it easy to view and select heat settings.
- Interlocking, Continuous Grates
- Create a steady surface for cookware and are integrated into the cooktop for a clean, finished appearance.
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Dual-Flame Stacked Burners:||5|
|Total BTU Output (Nat/LP):||62,000/51,400 BTU|
|140°F Simmer Burners:||5|
|Cooktop Surface:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Burner Grates:||Cast-Iron, Porcelain-Enameled|
|Continuous Interlocking Grates:||Yes|
|Machined, Stainless Steel Knobs:||Yes|
|Front-Mounted Center Controls:||Yes|
|Burner Setting Indicator Lights:||5 Embedded in Knobs|
|Burner "On" Indicator Lights:||No|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Burner BTU Ratings - LP:||(1)15,000; (4)9,100 BTU|
|Burner BTU Ratings - Natural:||(1)18,000; (2)12,000; (2)10,000 BTU|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 5.0A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/16"|
|Overall Height:||3 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||68 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase a GE Monogram Pro Range or any wall oven and cooktop, and get a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a Pro Range and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a wall oven and cooktop and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Add any built-in refrigerator and receive another FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Additional free appliance can be a duplicate of product already selected. Upgrades are also available starting at $100.
Valid: 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.