GE Monogram ZGU366LPSS 36" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance with premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges and large electronic control knobs.
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 15,000 BTUs.
- Electronic ignition with automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Reversible burner grates are flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks.
- Optional fixed (12") or adjustable-height (30"-36") backsplashes are available.
- Optional black knob kit is included with the range.
- A 36" or 42" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 600 CFM is recommended for installation over this rangetop.
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane|
|Cooktop Burners:||6 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked|
|140° Simmer Burner:||All Burners - Adjustable|
|3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates:||Porcelainized Cast Iron|
|Thermostatically Controlled 16,000 BTU Griddle:||No|
|Adjustable Output Ceramic Infrared Grill:||No|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Burner Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Grill / Griddle Cover:||No|
|Lighting:||LED Bullnose Task Lighting|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Installation:||Flush Install Capable|
|Control Knobs:||Diecast Metallic (Included) Diecast Black (Included)|
|Power / Ratings|
|Burner BTU Ratings - LP:||(6) 15,000 BTU with 140° Simmer|
|Burner BTU Ratings - Natural:||(6) 18,000 BTU with 140° Simmer|
|Griddle BTU Rating - LP:||N/A|
|Griddle BTU Rating - Natural:||N/A|
|Grill BTU Rating - LP:||N/A|
|Grill BTU Rating - Natural:||N/A|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Factory-Installed Island Backguard:||Yes|
|Natural Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|12" Stainless Steel Backsplash:||Optional (ZX12B36PSS)|
|30"-36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf:||Optional (ZXADJB36PSS)|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Gas Surface Burners|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth to Control Panel:||26 3/4"|
|Overall Depth to Control Knobs:||28 13/16"|
|Overall Height:||8 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||22 3/4" + 2 1/2"|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Quick Specs Document|
|Net Weight:||135 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||163 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.