GE Monogram ZGP486LDRSS 48" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance
- With premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners
- Deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTU
- Largest all-gas professional oven capacity
- Monogram Professional dual-burner bake system
- Combines Reverse-Air convection technology with an infrared broil and gas burner to provide superb baking results, with fast preheating
- Infrared broil burner
- Produces intense heat needed to sear meats to lock in juices and is thermostatically controlled to provide top browning when baking or convection baking
- Heavy-duty oven racks
- Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle
- LED task lights
- Below the bullnose, provide a functional and theatrical touch
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/4"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||35 1/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||36 3/4"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||35 1/4" to 36 3/4"|
|Caterer Oven Interior Width:||28 1/4"|
|Caterer Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Caterer Oven Interior Height:||16 3/8"|
|Everyday Oven Interior Width:||12 1/8"|
|Everyday Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Everyday Oven Interior Height:||16 3/8"|
|Required Cabinet Width:||48"|
|Net Weight:||576 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||672 lbs.|
|Control Knobs:||Diecast Metallic (Included); Diecast Black (Optional)|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Installation:||Flush Installation Capable|
|Optional 12" Stainless Steel Backsplash:||ZX12B48PSS|
|Optional 30" - 36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf:||ZXADJB48PSS|
|Factory-Installed Island Backguard:||Yes|
|Natural Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Optional Black Control Knobs:||WB03K10274|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(6) 15,000 BTUs, 140° Simmer|
|Grill BTU Rating - LP Gas:||N/A|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Griddle BTU Rating - LP Gas:||16,000 BTUs|
|Capacity:||6.2 cu. ft. Caterer Oven/2.7 cu. ft. Everyday Oven|
|Total Capacity:||8.9 cu. ft.|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||6 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked|
|Indicator Lights:||Burner "On"|
|Oven Racks:||3 Self-Clean Oven Racks (Caterer Oven), 2 Self-Clean Oven Racks (Everyday Oven)|
|Rack Positions:||5 (Caterer Oven), 4 (Everyday Oven)|
|Full Extension Racks:||2|
|Interior Oven Light:||6 Halogen Lamps (Caterer Oven), 3 Halogen Lamps (Everyday Oven)|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean (Both Ovens)|
|140 Deg. Simmer Burner:||All Burners - Adjustable|
|Lighting:||LED Bullnose Task Lighting|
|Cooking System:||Reverse Air Convection|
|Oven Control Features:||Delay Clean Option (Both Ovens), Automatic Oven Meat Probe (Both Ovens), Certified Sabbath Mode, Proof Mode (Both Ovens)|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Ignition System:||Electronic with Auto Reignition|
|Stainless Steel Grill / Griddle Covers:||1|
|Control Type:||Digital Temperature Display with Timer Display (Both Ovens)|
|Configuration:||6 Burners; Griddle|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Features:||Continuous Grates, Porcelainized Cast Iron 3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake (Both Ovens), Convection Roast (Both Ovens), Bake (Both Ovens), Broil (Both Ovens)|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Adjustable Ceramic IR Grill:||N/A|
|Removable Drip Tray Liners:||(1) Beneath Griddle|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable (Both Ovens)|
|Griddle:||16,000 BTU, Thermostatically Controlled, Stainless Steel and Aluminum Clad|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Gas Surface Burners:||Limited 5-Year|
|Oven Racks:||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase a GE Monogram Pro Range or any wall oven and cooktop, and get a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a Pro Range and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Purchase a wall oven and cooktop and receive a FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Add any built-in refrigerator and receive another FREE hood insert, wine reserve, beverage center, or 24" dishwasher.
- Additional free appliance can be a duplicate of product already selected. Upgrades are also available starting at $100.
Valid: 07/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.