GE Monogram ZGP364LRRSS 36" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance
- Stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners
- Deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140° F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTU
- Largest all-gas professional oven capacity available in the 36" professional gas range category
- Caterer's oven uniquely sized to accommodate three full-sized sheet trays
- Monogram Professional dual-burner bake system
- Combines Reverse-Air convection technology with an infrared broil and gas burner to provide superb baking results, with fast preheating
- Infrared broil burner
- Produces intense heat needed to sear meats to lock in juices and is thermostatically controlled to provide top browning when baking or convection baking
- Heavy-duty oven racks
- Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle
- LED task lights
- Below the bullnose, provide a functional and theatrical touch
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/4"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||35 1/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||36 3/4"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||35 1/4" to 36 3/4"|
|Main Oven Interior Width:||28 1/4"|
|Main Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Main Oven Interior Height:||16 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||417 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||462 lbs.|
|Control Knobs:||Diecast Metallic (Included); Diecast Black (Optional)|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Installation:||Flush Installation Capable|
|Optional Backguard:||12" Stainless Steel Backsplash (ZX12B36PSS); 30"-36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf (ZXADJB36PSS)|
|Factory-installed Island Backguard:||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Optional Black Control Knobs:||WB03K10270|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Natural Gas:||(4) 18,000 BTU, 140 Degree simmer|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(4) 15,000 BTU - 140 Degree Simmer|
|Grill BTU Rating - LP Gas:||15,000 BTU|
|Grill BTU Rating - Natural Gas:||15,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Total Capacity:||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||4 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked|
|Indicator Lights:||Burner "On"|
|Oven Rack Features:||3 Self-Cleaning Oven Racks, 5 Rack Positions, 2 Full Extension Racks|
|Interior Oven Light:||6 Halogen Lamps (Caterer Oven)|
|Fuel Type:||All-Gas (Natural gas)|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|140 Deg. Simmer Burner:||All Burners - Adjustable|
|Lighting:||LED Bullnose Task Lighting|
|Cooking System:||Reverse Air Convection|
|Oven Control Features:||Delay Clean Option, Certified Sabbath Mode, Proof Mode|
|Grill:||Cast-Iron Reversible Grill Grate, 15,000 BTU|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Broiler Pan and Grid:||Yes|
|Ignition System:||Electronic with Auto Reignition|
|Stainless Steel Grill / Griddle Covers:||1|
|Control Type:||Digital Temperature Display with Timer Display|
|Configuration:||4 Burners; Grill|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Features:||Continuous Grates, Porcelainized Cast Iron 3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Bake, Broil|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Adjustable Ceramic IR Grill:||Yes|
|Removable Drip Tray Liners:||(1) Beneath Grill|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Gas Surface Burners:||Limited 5-Year|
|Oven Racks:||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty Notes:||See written Warranty For Full Details|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.