GE Monogram ZGP304NRSS 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance
- With premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners
- Deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTU
- Largest all-gas professional oven capacity
- Monogram Professional dual-burner bake system
- Combines Reverse-Air convection technology with an infrared broil and gas burner to provide superb baking results, with fast preheating
- Infrared broil burner
- Produces intense heat needed to sear meats to lock in juices and is thermostatically controlled to provide top browning when baking or convection baking
- Heavy-duty oven racks
- Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle
- LED task lights
- Below the bull-nose, provide a functional and theatrical touch
- Electronic ignition with automatic re-ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
- Reversible burner grates
- Flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks
- True hidden bake
- Is achieved with a u-shaped burner below the oven floor providing even cooking performance with a clean appearance
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/4"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||35 1/4" to 36 3/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||36 3/4"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||35 1/4"|
|Interior Width:||28 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||16 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||351 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||391 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||5.7 cu. ft.|
|Cooking System:||Reverse Air Convection|
|Ignition System:||Electronic with Auto Reignition|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||4 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Features:||Continuous Grates; Porcelainized Cast Iron 3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates|
|140 Deg. Simmer Burner:||All Burners - Adjustable|
|Control Type:||Digital Temperature Display with Timer Display|
|Oven Control Features:||Delay Clean Option; Certified Sabbath Mode; Proof Mode|
|Indicator Lights:||Burner "On"|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Fuel Type:||All-Gas (Natural Gas)|
|Interior Oven Light:||6 Halogen Lamps (Caterer Oven)|
|Lighting:||LED Bull-nose Task Lighting|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake; Convection Roast; Bake; Broil|
|Oven Rack Features:||3 Self-Cleaning Oven Racks; 5 Rack Positions; 2 Full Extension Racks|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Control Knobs:||Die-cast Metallic (Included); Diecast Black (Optional)|
|Installation:||Flush Installation Capable|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Natural Gas:||(1) 18,000 BTUs; (3) 10,000 BTUs, 140 Degree simmer|
|Factory-Installed Island Backguard:||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Optional Backguard:||12" Stainless Steel Backsplash (ZX12B30PSS); 30"-36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf (ZXADJB30PSS)|
|Optional Black Control Knobs:||WB03K10268|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Gas Surface Burners; Limited Lifetime of Oven Racks|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.