GE Monogram ZET958SMSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Electronic Glass Touch Controls
- A gentle touch allows you to easily select the desired cooking function.
- Convection bake or roast, variable or closed-door broiling, 24-hour delay bake, warm mode or proof mode.
- Halogen Light Columns
- On the oven walls provide brilliant task lighting for each rack position.
- Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
- Porcelain-coated racks are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle for effortless cleaning.
- 4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (Each Oven)
- Easily accommodates even the largest meals.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Concealed beneath the oven floor, allowing additional capacity and improved cleanability.
- Reverse-Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Provides even cooking and multi-rack baking capability.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Signature Tubular Handles
- Are smooth, sleek and easy to grasp.
- Hand-Finished Edges
- Reflect the meticulous quality and craftsmanship for which Monogram products are renowned.
- Large Viewing Window
- Allows you to view your culinary work in progress.
|Self-Cleaning Oven(s):||Upper and Lower|
|Oven Capacity:||4.4 Cu. Ft. (Each Oven)|
|Convection Oven(s):||Upper and Lower|
|True Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Multi-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Single-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Variable Broil/Broil Element:||3,600 Watts; 6-Pass|
|Bake Element:||2,700 Watts; 8-Pass|
|Controls:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:||3 (Each Oven)|
|Rack Positions:||7 (Each Oven)|
|Halogen Oven Lights:||2 (Each Oven)|
|Self-Clean Delay Option:||Yes|
|Convection Mode Conversion:||Yes|
|Automatic Meat Thermometer:||1 (Each Oven)|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes with Warm Mode|
|°C or °F Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Oven Door(s):||Stainless Steel|
|Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:||Yes|
|Flush Appearance Installation:||Yes|
|Under Cooktop Installation:||No|
|Power / Ratings|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||9.0|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.8|
|Amps Rating @ 240V:||37.5A|
|Amps Rating @ 208V:||32.7A|
|Bake Wattage:||2,700 Watts|
|Broiler Wattage:||3,600 Watts|
|Convection Wattage:||2,500 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||52 7/8"|
|Interior Width - Upper:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Upper:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Height - Upper:||16 1/4"|
|Interior Width - Lower:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Lower:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Height - Lower:||16 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||51 13/16" Min. to 51 15/16" Max.|
|Net Weight:||249 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||260 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.