GE Monogram ZET2PMSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Electronic Dial Controls
- Have a robust, die-cast metal design; yet rotate with smooth digital precision.
- Halogen Light Columns
- On the oven walls provide brilliant task lighting for each rack position.
- Exclusive Self-Cleaning, Full-Extension Oven Racks
- Glide in and out smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings.
- Designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
- 4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (Each Oven)
- Easily accommodates even the largest meals.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Concealed beneath the oven floor, allowing additional capacity and improved cleanability.
- Reverse-Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Provides even cooking and multi-rack baking capability.
- Six-Element Design
- Two bake, two broil and two convection elements provide precise cooking control, with fast preheating.
- 208V Performance Compensation
- Utilizes the six-element design to boost power in reduced-voltage installations.
- Professional-Style Handles
- Solid and substantial, reinforcing the overall look of sculptural sophistication.
- Chamfered, Hand-Finished Edges
- Give the premium-grade stainless steel door an added sense of depth and dimension.
- Two Broil Elements with Reflector Shield
- Offer intense, dual-zone broiling.
- Large Viewing Window
- Allows you to view your culinary work in progress.
|Self-Cleaning Oven(s):||Upper and Lower|
|Oven Capacity:||4.4 Cu. Ft. (Each Oven)|
|Reverse-Air Convection Oven:||Upper and Lower|
|True Hidden Bake Elements:||Yes|
|Multi-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Single-Rack Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Standard/Dual Zone Broil:||Hi/Lo|
|Dual Convection Elements:||Yes|
|Dual Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Dual Bake Elements:||Yes|
|208/240V Performance Compensation:||Yes|
|Full-Extension Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:||3 (Each Oven)|
|Rack Positions:||5 (Each Oven)|
|Dual Halogen Light Columns:||6 Lamps (Each Oven)|
|Self-Clean Delay Option:||Yes|
|Automatic Meat Thermometer:||1 (Each Oven)|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes with Warm Mode|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Oven Door(s):||Stainless Steel|
|Control Knobs:||Machined Wash Stainless Steel Die-Cast Metal|
|Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||8.6|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||7.8|
|Amps Rating @ 240V:||35.8A|
|Amps Rating @ 208V:||37.5A|
|Recommended Circuit @ 240/208V:||40A|
|Bake Wattage:||2,700 Watts Total; Dual Element|
|Broiler Wattage:||3,900 Watts Total; Dual Element|
|Convection Wattage:||2,500 Watts Total; Dual Element|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||52 7/8"|
|Interior Width - Upper:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Upper:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Height - Upper:||17 1/2"|
|Interior Width - Lower:||24"|
|Interior Depth - Lower:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Height - Lower:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||51 13/16" Min. to 51 15/16" Max.|
|Net Weight:||341 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||370 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.