GE Monogram ZDWT240PBS 24" Stainless Steel 57 Bottle Capacity Undercounter Wine Chiller (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handle
- Designed to coordinate with other Monogram appliances.
- Privacy Glass
- Innovative liquid-crystal technology allows you to turn glass from opaque to clear with a simple press of the button.
- Opaque setting conceals contents from view.
- Glass becomes clear and light comes on by touching the on/off switch.
- The light stays illuminated for one hour or until you turn it off.
- Electronic Adjustable Temperature Control
- Offers a range of temperatures for precise chilling.
- Red or White Wine Temperature Setting
- Maintains the ideal temperature for aging or serving wine.
- LED Temperature Display
- Allows you to monitor the temperature at a glance.
- Full-Extension Sliding Wine Racks
- Position bottles either horizontally or vertically to maximize space.
- Unfinished Heart-Of-Cherry Wood Shelf Fronts
- Can be finished to complement surrounding cabinetry.
- Soft Interior Lighting
- Automatically illuminates when the door is open, but can be activated by an internal on/off switch.
|Total Capacity:||57 Wine Bottles|
|Removable Spillproof Glass Shelves:||No|
|Wine Racks with Full-Extension Slides:||5 Full-Size, 2 Half-Size|
|Red or White Wine Temperature Setting:||Yes|
|Interior Light On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|Reversible Door Hinges:||No, Right Hinge Only|
|Toekick Color:||Black Installed, Stainless Steel Included|
|Handle:||Stainless Steel Tubular|
|Accepts 3/4" Custom Panels:||No|
|Accepts 3/4" Custom Handles:||No|
|Tempered, Glass Door:||Liquid Crystal|
|Unfinished Cherry-Wood Shelf Fronts:||7|
|Installation Options:||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Electrical Rating and Warranty|
|Limited Warranty Sealed Refrigeration System:||5-Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||34 1/4" to 34 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||23 3/4" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/2" Min. to 35"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||120 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.