GE Monogram ZDT800SSFSS 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System with 102 Cleaning Jets
- Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher.
- LED Lighting
- Illuminate the entire interior, leaving no question as to whether or not dishes have been cleaned.
- 42 dBA with LED Status Indicator On Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status indicator to tell you if the dishwasher is Washing, Drying or Clean.
- Bottle Wash Jets
- Hard-to-reach areas inside tall items get completely clean with four dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
- Cabinet Depth Installation
- Top Control LCD Display
- User-friendly controls combined with a LCD screen.
- Easy Touch Adjustable Upper Rack with 2 Stem Safe Wine Glass Holders
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down.
- Accommodates tall glassware and 10-1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- Wash Zones
- Wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing options and cycles available on a full wash.
- Reversing Blade Wash Arm
- Dishes come out impressively clean thanks to this revolutionary lower wash arm, with 25 spray jets reversing direction to hit items from every angle.
- Side Jets
- Cascading water fills the dishwasher while hydrating soils.
- Exclusive Max Dry system
- Improves drying performance by utilizing a high output, multi-speed fan.
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Wash System:||800 Series|
|Number Of Place Settings:||Up To 16|
|Racking System:||Bronze Racks|
|Rack Color:||Bronze Mist|
|Wash Arms:||3 Pressurized Wash Arms|
|Control Type:||Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|Number Of Cycles:||7|
|Number Of Options:||11|
|Fan Dry On/Off:||Yes Plus Max Dry|
|Water Filtration System:||100% Filtration|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Hi-Resolution Gray Scale LCD Display:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Bar:||Yes|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Electronic Low Rinse Aid Sensor:||Yes|
|Floor Protection:||Floor Protect with Alert|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Leveling System:||4-Front Adjustable Legs with Wheels|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Wash System Features|
|Variable Speed Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Middle Wash Arm:||Yes|
|Reversing Blade Lower Wash Arm:||Yes|
|Bottle Wash Jets:||Yes|
|102 Spray Jet Wash System:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 - 12 Hr.|
|Sani (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Wash Zone Upper Only:||Yes|
|Wash Zone Lower Only:||Yes|
|Upper - Premium Height Adjustable:||Yes|
|Upper - Ball-Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Upper - Stem Safe Shelves:||2|
|Upper - Fixed Tines:||Yes|
|Upper - Fold Down Tines:||Yes|
|Upper - Rack Handle:||1|
|Lower - Ball-Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower - Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|Lower - Multi-Position Fold Down Tines:||Yes|
|Lower - Rack Handles:||2|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Quiet Package:||42 dBA|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation, Mastic|
|Motor Type:||Variable Speed|
|Outer Wrap:||Full-Wrap Blanket, Bitumen|
|Quiet Water Valve:||Yes|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||1,000 Watts|
|Claims and Certifications|
|CEE Tier:||Tier I|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||106.0 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||119.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.