GE Monogram ZDT800SIFII 24" Custom Panel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System with 102 Cleaning Jets
- Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher.
- Full-Extension, Smooth-Glide, Adjustable Third Rack
- Functions as a utensil drawer for cleaning of an entire flatware collection, along with carving knives, soup ladles, tongs and other cooking/serving tools.
- LED Lighting
- Illuminate the entire interior, leaving no question as to whether or not dishes have been cleaned.
- 39 dBA with LED Status Indicator on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status indicator to tell you if the dishwasher is Washing, Drying or Clean.
- Bottle Wash Jets
- Hard-to-reach areas inside tall items get completely clean with four dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
- Cabinet Depth Installation
- Achieving a true flush installation that complements and blends in with cabinetry, even inset cabinets, without reducing rack capacity.
- Top Control LCD Display
- User-friendly controls combined with a LCD screen complement this dishwasher's sleek look.
|Handle:||Custom Handle Required|
|Door Appearance:||Fully integrated door for custom panels|
|Door Panel Color:||3/4" Custom Panel Required|
|Design Style:||Custom Panel|
|Door Style:||Long Door with Top Controls|
|Color Appearance:||Custom Panel and Handle Required|
|Leveling System:||4-front adjustable leveling legs with wheels|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cycles:||7|
|Number of Options:||11|
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||Fan Dry On/Off plus Max Dry|
|Water Filtration System:||100% Filtration with Removable Filter|
|Wash System:||800 Series|
|Floor Protection:||Floor Protect with Alert|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Showroom Power Mode:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment:||Yes|
|Electronic Low Rinse Aid Sensor:||Yes|
|Latch:||Pull with Handle|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1-12 Hours|
|Sani (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Wash Zone Upper Only:||Yes|
|Wash Zone Lower Only:||Yes|
|Rack Color:||Bronze Mist|
|Utility Shelves with Stem Safe:||2 (Upper)|
|Fold-Down Tines:||2 (Lower)|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|3 Piece Silverware Basket with Soft Touch Handle:||Yes|
|Upper Rack:||Premium Height Adjustable;Ball-Tip Tines; 2 Stem Safe Shelves; 1/2 fixed tines; 1/2 fold down tines; 1 Rack handle|
|Lower Rack:||Ball-Tip Tines; Wash Your Way; Customizable Rack; Multi-Position Fold Down Tines; 1 Rack handle|
|Dishwasher Control Features|
|Display:||Hi-Resolution Gray Scale LCD|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Wash System Features|
|Variable Speed Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer with removable filter:||Yes|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|S Blade:||Yes; Middle Wash Arm|
|Reversing S Blade:||Yes; Lower Wash Arm|
|Bottle Wash Jets:||Yes|
|100+ Spray Jet Wash System:||Yes|
|Quiet Package:||42 dBA|
|Door Insulation:||yes; Mastic|
|Motor Type:||Variable Speed|
|Outer Wrap:||Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Rating:||CEE Tier 1|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||1000|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120 V; 60 Hz; 9.0 A|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
|Height w/Legs Extended - Maximum Height:||34 5/8"|
|Height w/ Legs Retracted - Minimum Height:||33 3/8"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.