GE Monogram ZDP486LRPSS 48" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance with premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles.
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 15,000 BTUs.
- Monogram Professional oven system combines European, Reverse-Air convection technology and six heating elements in each oven to provide superb baking results.
- Heavy-duty, full-extension racks glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
- LED task lights below the bullnose provide a functional and theatrical touch.
- The ceramic-infrared grill has 14,000 BTUs of adjustable heat. The cooking grate is grooved on one side to create sear marks and rounded on the other for delicate foods.
- Electronic ignition with automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Reversible burner grates are flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks.
- A caterer's oven is uniquely sized to accommodate three full-sized sheet trays.
- Everyday oven is just the right size for 9" x 13" casserole dishes.
- Halogen light columns provide a clear view, regardless of rack position.
- Large temperature and time displays make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Stainless steel grill cover included with the range.
- Optional full-width stainless steel toekicks is included with the range.
- Optional fixed (12 inch) or adjustable-height (30 - 36 inch) backsplashes are available.
- Star-K certification allows Monogram ranges to operate in Sabbath mode.
- A 48" or 54" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 1200 CFM is recommended for installation over this range.
- Power Cord Not Included
|MFG SKU Number||ZDP486LRPSS||Color||Stainless Steel|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel||Weight||672|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Capacity||8.25|
|Primary Oven Capacity||5.75 Cu. Ft.||Secondary Oven Capacity||2.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||6||Burner Set 1 Output||15000|
|Installation Type||Freestanding||Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Continuous Grates||Yes||Stainless Steel Handle||Yes|
|Clock||No||Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs||Modules Required||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No||Induction||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes||Timer||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode||Yes||Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Temperature Probe||Yes||Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Star K Certified||Yes||ADA Compliant||No|
|Ignition Type||Electronic||LP Conversion||Yes|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.