GE Monogram ZDP366NPSS 36" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Authentic Professional appearance with premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handles.
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTUs.
- Monogram Professional oven system combines European, Reverse-Air convection technology and six heating elements in each oven to provide superb baking results.
- Heavy-duty, full-extension racks glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
- LED task lights below the bullnose provide a functional and theatrical touch.
- Electronic ignition with automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Reversible burner grates are flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks.
- The large caterer's oven is uniquely sized to accommodate three full-sized sheet trays.
- Halogen light columns provide a clear view, regardless of rack position.
- Large temperature and time displays make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Optional full-width stainless steel toekick is included with the range.
- Optional fixed (12 inch) or adjustable-height (30 - 36 inch) backsplashes are available.
- Star-K certification allows Monogram ranges to operate in Sabbath mode.
- A 36" or 42" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 600 CFM is recommended for installation over this range.
- Power Cord Not Included
|Main Oven Capacity:||5.75 Cu. Ft.|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Fuel Configuration - Oven:||Electric Convection|
|Ignition System:||Electronic with Auto Reignition|
|Cooktop Burners:||6 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked|
|140° Simmer Burner:||All Burners - Adjustable|
|3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates:||Porcelainized Cast Iron|
|Thermostatically Controlled 18,000 BTU Griddle:||No|
|14,000 BTU Grill:||No|
|Adjustable Output Ceramic Infrared Grill:||No|
|"On" Indicator Light:||Buner "On"|
|Lighting:||LED Bullnose Task Lighting|
|Stainless Steel Grill / Griddle Covers:||No|
|Cooking System:||True European, Reverse Air Convection|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes with Timer Display|
|Cleaning Time:||5 Hours|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Oven Meat Probe:||Automatic|
|Interior Oven Light:||Halogen Light Columns (6 Lamps)|
|Oven Racks:||3 Self-Cleaning, Full-Extension|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Control Knobs:||Diecast Metallic (Included) Diecast Black (Optional)|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Requirements:||30A @ 240VAC|
|Griddle BTU Rating - LP:||N/A|
|Griddle BTU Rating - Natural:||N/A|
|Grill BTU Rating - LP:||N/A|
|Grill BTU Rating - Natural:||N/A|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(6) 15,000 BTU with 140° Simmer|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Natural:||(6) 18,000 BTU with 140° Simmer|
|Factory-Installed Island Backguard:||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|12" Stainless Steel Backsplash:||Optional (ZX12B36PSS)|
|30"-36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf:||Optional (ZXADJB36PSS)|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance, Limited 5-Year Gas Surface Burners, Limited Lifetime of Oven Racks|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth to Front Door:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Depth to Front Handle:||31 1/16"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/4" to 36 3/4"|
|Toekick/Leg Height:||3 1/4" to 4 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||417 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||462 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.