GE Monogram ZCGS150RSS 15" Stainless Steel Built-In Fully Integrated Trash Compactor (View all from GE Monogram)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Hidden Controls
- The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance.
- Stainless Door with Tubular Handle
- Sophisticated styling with a stainless steel door and handle designed to coordinate beautifully with other Monogram appliances.
- Built-In Only
- The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables.
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Powerful motor provides heavy-duty compacting power.
- Removable Key Lock
- Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use.
- Toe Pedal Opener
- Hands-free toe pedal drawer makes it easy to open and load.
- Automatic Anti-Jam
- Operation is easy and reliable, even with a challenging load.
- Rear Wheels
- Allow easy movement and installation.
- Removable Drawer
- Makes it simple to empty and clean.
|Total Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||No|
|Compression Ratio (Avg.):||75% Reduction|
|Cycle Time:||Less Than 30 Seconds|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Ram Force:||2,300 Lbs.|
|Lock/Start Control:||Yes with Removable Key|
|Side or Front Release Bin:||Yes|
|Toe/Foot Pedal Drawer Opener:||Yes|
|Construction:||Heavy Gauge Steel|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs with Rear Wheels|
|Power / Ratings|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Cutout Height:||34" to 35"|
|Overall Width:||14 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||33 3/4" to 35" Max.|
|Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||32 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||128 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||140 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.