GE JVM7195DFBB 1.9 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Built-in sensors monitor the moisture level in food and automatically adjust time and power to deliver perfect cooking results.
- Power Saver Mode
- Reduces power consumption while the microwave is not in use.
- USDA "MyPlate" Menu
- 5 food groups, 19 foods and 44 pre-programmed food combinations assist in healthy meal preparation.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- Three Speed 300 CFM Venting System
- Removes smoke, steam and odors.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Enjoy even cooking results as foods continually rotates on the turntable or turn this feature off to accommodate large dishes.
|Vent CFM:||300 CFM|
|Total Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Turntable Size:||14 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Light:||Halogen|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Express Cook:||1-6 Minutes|
|Programmable Night Light:||Bright/Night/Off|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||1000|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock:||Yes;Scrolling|
|Rack Type:||1 Wire Oven Rack|
|Turntable On / Off:||Yes|
|Turntable Design:||Glass Recessed|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|USDA MyPlate.gov Menu Options|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts:||1,580 Watts|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage:||15 Amps|
|Input Volts/Hertz:||120V / 60Hz|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||55 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||61 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.