GE JVM7195DFBB 1.9 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Built-in sensors monitor the moisture level in food and automatically adjust time and power to deliver perfect cooking results.
- Power Saver Mode
- Reduces power consumption while the microwave is not in use.
- USDA "MyPlate" Menu
- 5 food groups, 19 foods and 44 pre-programmed food combinations assist in healthy meal preparation.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- Three Speed 300 CFM Venting System
- Removes smoke, steam and odors.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Enjoy even cooking results as foods continually rotates on the turntable or turn this feature off to accommodate large dishes.
- 1.9 cu. ft. capacity: 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Sensor cooking controls: Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Power Saver mode: Delivers a reduction in power consumption
- USDA MyPlate menu: Offers healthy pre-programmed food options and recipes
- Steam cook button: Perfectly prepare your steamed favorites
- Three-speed, 400-CFM venting system: Removes smoke, steam and odors
- Recessed turntable with on/off: Controls turntable operation
|MFG SKU Number||JVM7195DFBB||Color||Black|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes||Power Levels||10|
|Sensor Cook||Yes||Number of Fan Speeds||3|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.