- 1.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results.
- Auto and Time Defrost
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Ideal for even cooking results or for accommodating oversized dishes that may not be able to fully rotate.
- Two-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area.
- Removable Two-Position Oven Rack
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family's favorites.
- Full-View Cooktop Lighting
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface.
|Total Capacity:||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Vent CFM:||300 CFM|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Display:||On/Off Sub-Pad with Zero|
|Electronic Scrolling Digital Display:||Yes|
|Variable Scroll Speed:||5 Speeds (Sub-Pad with AM/PM)|
|Cooking System:||CircuWave Plus|
|Cooktop Lighting:||Bright/Night/Off; Incandescent|
|Exhaust Fan:||2-Speed High-Capacity|
|Interior Oven Light:||Incandescent|
|Sound Volume Control:||4 Levels|
|Rack Type:||1 Wire Oven Rack; 2 Positions|
|Turntable Size:||11 1/2"|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Vegetables (Instant-On, 3 Codes - Canned, Frozen, Fresh):||Yes|
|Clock with AM/PM Pad:||Yes|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Auto and Time Defrost:||Yes|
|Express Cook - Instant-On 1-6 Minutes:||Yes|
|Time Cook I and II:||Yes|
|Time Preference - Control Enhancement (1/9):||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Reminder (24 Hr.):||Yes|
|Minute Cook - Instant On 1-6 Min.:||Yes|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Venting Type:||Externally Vented|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage:||15 Amps|
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts:||1,580 Watts|
|Input Volts/Hertz:||120V / 60Hz|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||1,000 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||15 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/2"|
|Interior Oven Width:||20 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||14 13/32"|
|Interior Oven Height:||9 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||51 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||57 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.