GE JV566HSS Profile 36" Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Range Hood (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
The GE JV566HSS under the counter exhaust hood combines state of the art features with bold styling to effectively remove smoke and vapors from the kitchen. Customize the configuration to vent the exhaust outside or use a non-vented arrangement to filter the air and return it to the kitchen.
Halogen lights provide bright illumination for the cook surface below it. Removable grease filters are easy to remove for easy cleaning and maintenance to keep the ventilation hood operating at its best. Perfect control is easy with two fan speeds that control ventilation levels as needed for different cooking applications.
GE's world wide reputation for excellence refreshes your kitchen with the GE JV566HSS range hood. Trust the confidence Goedeker's provides with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a free 10-year warranty.
- Convertible Venting
- Hood configuration can be changed to fit the needs of various installation requirements.
- Vertical or Rear Exhaust
- Provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood.
- Variable Two-Speed Fan Control
- Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Halogen Light
- Provides bright light that illuminates the cooking surface below hood.
- Removable Grease Filter
- Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Round or Rectangular Ducting
- Hood is designed to fit either standard round or rectangular duct work.
|MFG SKU Number||JV566HSS||Color||Stainless Steel|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel||Series||Profile|
|CFM||250||Mounting Type||Under Cabinet|
|Downdraft Ventilation||No||Venting Type||Ducted|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters||Yes||Speeds||2|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.